Chibi Mania
Chibi Mania te invita sa te inregistrezi ^^. Nu-i asa ca intri?:3 Nu, nu?:3

Which NANA character are you?

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos

Mesaj Scris de .WeiSu la data de Joi Aug 05, 2010 6:59 am

Ştiu că e quiz , dar mă gândeam ca testele ce conţin personaje din anime şi chestii din astea să ajungă în sub-forumul cheie a animeului >.> .

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/PersonalityEmotion/306797/Which_NANA_character_are_you.html

Nobu Terashima
Nobu Terashima
You are Nobu, the guitarist for BLAST, and a hopeless romantic. You have the most kind heart, and that often gets the attention of the girls, but it never really seems to get you the date. You have a great sense of things, and you always seem to have the answer among your group of friends. You probably have also been hurt a lot during your lifetime.

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com

Acum , odată ce aţi bifat toate chestiuţile alea :]] daţi DONE şi văvor apărea alte prostii , uitaţi-vă în colţul de jos din dreapta şi daţi click pe Skip to see your result . Nu de alta , dar au mai existat nelămuriri în legătură cu ''Unde e rezultatul?'' , ''Nu-mi arată rezultatul... ''' etc . xD .

GONGCHAN is ♥

( ; 3;)
.WeiSu
¹Psychedelic Lover
¹Psychedelic Lover

Data de inscriere : 05/08/2010
Varsta : 20
Localizare : BAKAnation(●゚∀゚● )/

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Re: Which NANA character are you?

Mesaj Scris de DeGirl la data de Joi Aug 05, 2010 7:29 am

Hachi (Nana Komatsu)
Hachi (Nana Komatsu)
You are the brown haired Nana. You are very emotional, and tend to cry over just about everything. You are also the best friend of Nana Osaki, and help her get her band together by finding Shin. You tend to fall in love quickly, and have been in and out of many relationships. Without good friends like Nana and Jun-chan, you would be completely lost in this world. You also have great fashion sense, I might add!

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com
Am observat tarziu chestia asta cu unde gasesti the result. 8
DeGirl
Mebru Avansat
Mebru Avansat

Data de inscriere : 03/08/2010
Varsta : 17

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de KiDo la data de Dum Aug 15, 2010 5:43 am

You are Nobu, the guitarist for BLAST, and a hopeless romantic. You have the most kind heart, and that often gets the attention of the girls, but it never really seems to get you the date. You have a great sense of things, and you always seem to have the answer among your group of friends. You probably have also been hurt a lot during your lifetime.

What? Who, I? Kill myself! God!
KiDo

Data de inscriere : 31/07/2010
Varsta : 19
Localizare : Eu trăieşte cu marţienii!!

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Red Angel la data de Dum Aug 15, 2010 6:05 am

Hachi (Nana Komatsu)
You are the brown haired Nana. You are very emotional, and tend to cry over just about everything. You are also the best friend of Nana Osaki, and help her get her band together by finding Shin. You tend to fall in love quickly, and have been in and out of many relationships. Without good friends like Nana and Jun-chan, you would be completely lost in this world. You also have great fashion sense, I might add!
Red Angel
Child Chibi
Child Chibi

Data de inscriere : 15/08/2010
Varsta : 18
Localizare : undeva

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Fuzzy-lici la data de Dum Aug 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Hachi (Nana Komatsu)

RawR! Fear me
Fuzzy-lici
Mebru Avansat
Mebru Avansat

Data de inscriere : 14/08/2010
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Somewhere :-??

Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://www.fuzzystyle.blogspot.com

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de MaDu la data de Joi Aug 19, 2010 8:39 am

You are Nana Osaki, the dark haired Nana. You, much like me, seem to have a short temper, which can often get you into sticky situations. You often run from your problems, and handle other people's problems much better than your own. You are kind when need be, but when you don't get your way on some things you get PISSED. Much like me, music is your only way of life as well. Without it, you feel a sort of emptiness in your life that even romance can't fill. You are dating the GORGEOUS Ren from Trapnest. You are the lead singer of Black Stones, or BLAST. You also seem to need Ren's company in order to stay calm and not completely lose all sense of things around you.

Dance!
MaDu

Data de inscriere : 19/08/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luu`Chan la data de Mier Sept 22, 2010 5:09 am

Aaaa,da...Si eu sunt tot Nana Komatsu desi ma asteptam la asta...oricum la ultima itnrebare tot Hachi am bifat :]].Personaju' meu preferat din Nana,in fond :]
Luu`Chan
Child Chibi
Child Chibi

Data de inscriere : 16/09/2010
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Temeswar

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Denissu :] la data de Lun Noi 08, 2010 9:14 am

Mie mia iesit Nana Osaki :] Ooo da! Chiar imi place de ea si e super de treaba Nana, plus ca e cu picioarele pe pamant mai des XD.
Denissu :]
Mebru Avansat
Mebru Avansat

Data de inscriere : 18/09/2010
Varsta : 24
Localizare : In lumea cosmarului

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de kill me kiss me la data de Vin Noi 26, 2010 8:08 am

Nana Osaki
Nana Osaki
You are Nana Osaki, the dark haired Nana. You, much like me, seem to have a short temper, which can often get you into sticky situations. You often run from your problems, and handle other people's problems much better than your own. You are kind when need be, but when you don't get your way on some things you get PISSED. Much like me, music is your only way of life as well. Without it, you feel a sort of emptiness in your life that even romance can't fill. You are dating the GORGEOUS Ren from Trapnest. You are the lead singer of Black Stones, or BLAST. You also seem to need Ren's company in order to stay calm and not completely lose all sense of things around you.

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com

kill me kiss me
Grafician
Grafician

Data de inscriere : 25/11/2010
Varsta : 23

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de ioa la data de Joi Feb 03, 2011 1:43 am

Hachi (Nana Komatsu)

Hachi <3 unul din pesonajele preferate
ioa
Little Chibi
Little Chibi

Data de inscriere : 29/12/2010
Varsta : 19
Localizare : Sub patul lui Big Foot ^^

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat